Brown Distributing Company is a leading beverage distributor throughout the state of Virginia and Florida. Since 1919, Brown Distributing has grown into a beverage distribution business with combined sales of over 11 million cases annually and serving in excess of 8,000 retailers with over 500 employees.
Brown Distributing offers their employees competitive compensation, complete benefit package, including medical, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, 401K employer match, and a Profit Bonus Program.
We are seeking a career-minded Sales Representative for our NOVA territory. This is a fun relationship-driven business that requires sales ability, dedication, and exceptional servicing skills.
The successful candidate will be responsible for forming relationships with on-premise accounts and increasing sales and distribution of our specialty products within the specific territory.
Service all accounts on an established call frequency.
Complete proper inventory and re-order for assigned accounts.
Implement account sales calls consisting of:
Brand, package or draught placement / presentation
New account contact and openings
Monitor stock rotation with each account
Ensure valid license is in each account on each delivery.
SALES RELATED DUTIES
Book and execute promotions, tasting, samplings and staff/server trainings with accounts that will stimulate Brand awareness and increase sales.
Maintain accurate records and process all orders, reports, and forms as required.
Follow all BDC rules and regulations.
Report opportunities and sales needs to Sales Manager
Ensure the maintenance and usage of paper and permanent P.O.S. in assigned accounts.
Ensure compliance of all alcoholic beverage regulations regarding signage and Tied House Evil Laws.
• Must live in NOVA
• Above average craft beer knowledge is required
• Prior experience in off-premise or on-premise sales, preferably in Beer or Wine/Spirits
• Effective communicator and customer service focused
• Relationship Builder
• Must have a valid Virginia Driver’s license with a clean driving record (no DUI's, no negative points, no moving violations in the last 3 years)
• Reliable transportation required
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to work a flexible full time schedule
• Dedicated and self-motivated, passionate about the Craft Beer Industry!
All final applicants will be required to comply and pass all drug, background, and driving checks
Brown Distributing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Work Place