Brown Distributing Company is a leading beverage distributor throughout the state of Florida. Since 1919, Brown Distributing has grown into a beverage distribution business with combined sales of over 11 million cases annually with over 500+ employees.
Brown Distributing offers their employees competitive compensation, complete benefit package, including medical, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, company paid short term disability, 401K employer match, and a Profit Bonus Program.
We are currently seeking an PM Warehouse Picker to join our Operations Team in West Palm Beach, FL!
Main Responsibilities: Employee is responsible for accurate order building/order loading of BDC product for distribution to the general market.
Schedule: Sunday - Thursday, 5:00 PM – until work is complete. Average is 45 hours per week
Compensation: Average pay $11 - $13 per hour
• Minimum 1 year of Warehouse experience
• Experienced operating a forklift and/or electronic pallet jack safely
• Voice pick experience is ideal
• Reliable and safety conscious
• High energy, results driven, hands-on
• Innovative, adaptable and detail oriented
• Local candidates with a great work ethic
All final applicants will be required to comply and pass all drug, background, and driving checks.
**All applicants must have a Valid FL Driver's License with no more than 7 points **
Brown Distributing Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Work Place.